Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Home Sweet Logan

I am now back in Logan and starting a new semester. I am excited for my classes this semester... they all seem great. I am taking plant organizations, architectural systems, literature and gender, Interior Materials, and my interior design seminar. I am also starting a new job with the on campus catering company. I have high hopes for this semester and I am going to work hard and achieve great things. Now that I am back in Logan and have better access to the internet I will be updating my blog alot more so stay tuned and I would love to hear some comments.

1 comment:

kelsey gallo said...

hey girl! we have like the same background...sweetness! im so glad you're back in logan...i really missed ya in ely, well not that i saw anyone this summer really but i missed ya! have you checked out my blog? ya should...hahah and i say sometime me you and ya know the gang go out to dinner or something...maybe olive garden i duno?